Sunday, January 23, 2005

Gmail

Well, I seem to have finally gotten onto the gmail account bandwagon. to tell you the truth, I love it. I would assume just because it is something new. I have been using yahoo for so long that I just wanted something new and gmail has done it. Im sure it will get old but for the time being I am loving it. I really enjoy the way they let you set up how you are going to save your messages. I still haven't used all the features and am still figuring out others and looking at all the stuff. I wont really use it all that much because I am using it for only personal email from friends and family, and I dont really get that much mail from all of them at one time. I still use my yahoo account for all that other stuff that I have signed up for in the last 8 years. Now I have only been a member for 4 days or so and I have already gotten 4 invites, so if anyone wants a gmail account just send a message to my Yahoo! account with the subject of Gmail invites and you can have one. Nothing else is new so I will talk to you all later. Joe

No comments: