Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Joe-dar is back

For those of you that have known me since high school and the other few that i have told about this will understand what im talking about here. so anyways, last night on the way home from work i decided it would be a good idea to hit a deer. Apparently the damn deer have found me. After a 7 yrs hiatus they have taken revenge for me not hitting any of them. There is no news as of yet to the fate of my Jeep. Its lifeless and fluidless mass was removed by a flatbed. I have got to go up and get what i need out of it so that i can continue to function at work. thank heavens i dont have to work till friday so maybe by then i might have an idea as to what will happen to it. Geico said they would call me within 4 working days to set up an appointment to look at the vehicle. this is my first eperience with a claim through geico, so everyone hope that they are as good as they are cheap. So that is the extent of my night last night, and that is also coincidentaly the reason i started this blog. i was rumaging through my mass of email and saw something about glogging and decided to get my ass in gear and create one. so through a sleepless night this is what you got. Thats good enough for me for now so ill go and maybe rest a couple hours before i call into work. i will talk to everyone later. joe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey joe-y :)

glad you're safe. sorry about your run-in with the deer. hope everything is getting worked out.

how's katie? how's work? how's life (outside of the accident)? update more when you're able to stop worrying about your deer problem!

glad i can keep up with your life now!
-megan

Anonymous said...

Joe, Joe, Joe... What the heck is it with you and those critters? I hope that everything turns out well with you and your jeep.

Kirs

Sunpetal said...

Glad to hear you are ok.. sorry to hear about the Jeep. Have to have some excitment in your life to share with us all. Glad to see there is a way to see what is happening.. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Joe...I'm telling you, get out of New York, go where there are NO DEER!!! ...or Moose either so that eliminates Canada...and see if they follow. Maybe you can trick them...

Oh, and why is it every time you hit one, you don't just dent the frame and bust a headlight? Nooooooooooo...you gotta go and demolish the damn thing...well, at least it wasn't a Ford Taurus, with Paul jumping on the trunk...or Dale drawing satanic symbols in the back window so the cops can pull us over...

Good luck on the recovery.
Tammy