Saturday, May 29, 2004

Trucks Back

Well, I got my truck back today, and she looks as good as new, if not better. At least she looks as good as she did when I bought her. I only had to pay 100 dollars for it instead of the 250 that I was going to have to pay as my deductible. He didn't do the oil change I requested, so he told me to come in anytime and they would do an oil change for free, which I thought was really, really nice. He was a really great guy for all that he did. They put on a different grille than what was on it originally. The original was all black and the one they put on is chrome, which really draws your attention there. I figure its a good start to fixing up the truck. They got my fog lamps working, corroded wire and relays is all that was wrong with it. They also said that the fog lamps were after market not original, even though they were from Jeep. New paint job and all the other things that were wrong with it have been repaired, lyn. :) they washed, waxed and vacuumed the inside of the Jeep. Like I said it looks just like new. I would have to say if you ever need anything done on your vehicle, top to bottom, that going to Joes Chevron would be a good safe bet. At least I now know someone that can repair cars down here so that I don't have to drive all the way to Boonville and go to Crills. Ill put up a pick of my newly fixed baby soon. well, I think that was all that I needed to say so ill let you all go for now. Talk to you later Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even my marks on the jeep

Anonymous said...

oh and i tangeled with an 18 wheeler nd did less damage
love ya both