Monday, September 20, 2004

Mondays Moniacal Ministrations

welcome again. nothing new here, i found a couple of really interesting things on the internet this fine monday morning. one is a puzzle game where you use the mouse to go through a maze, but all the actions on the mouse are now turned backwards. you move the mouse up the cursor goes down, you move the mouse right the cursor goes left. neat little game. The other is a word count site. you type in a word and it tells you what it ranks. i think its the top 18800, or 80800 orsomething like that, words. just a neat little thing to waste your time. im sending out my papers for the loan today to see if they will give me a loan, i hope to hear from them in another week or so. i hope. other than this nothing is going on. another boring night at work last night, we didnt get the rush like we usually do on sundays so we were out by 9:15, which is exceptionally early. talk to you later joe FYI: No only child has been a U.S. President. (guess this counts me out then, huh?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to personally thank you for getting me addicted to that game!!! I have thus far made it to level 16 and had left that window open so I can go back to it when I am ready to tackle it again...however, my computer rebooted and I'm back to square one darnit!!! But thanks for the time consumer :-D ~Ryan