Sunday, September 19, 2004

sunday servitude

well,i forgot to tell you all about my trip to the car mechanic. or automobile technician as it should be. but i digress itll cost me 375 for all new breaks all the way around and then for a new u joint up front that is rusted. its used with the 4wheel drive in my truck. yipee the joys of 4wheel drives. the mechanic said that my breaks got about 2 months left on them so i got a little time to come up with the money. there isnt much else going on, katie is today going to make copies of the papers i need to send to the mortgage company to see if i can get a loan. we will find out later this week when the bed will be here and before that we need to rearrange the bedroom, that should be a treat. see what fits and what doesnt. my desk or the dresser. we shall see. nothing else going on just have to go to work in about an hour. well thats it for now. talk to you later joe FYI: Great Falls, Montana, is the windiest city in the U.S.

No comments: