Tuesday, November 09, 2004

All the info is in...and what a view

I am going to be working from 11-7 on the weekends and probably 10-6 during the week and will have Wed and Thurs as my days off. I move over there on Monday of this week, the 15th. I will also recieve a raise at some point in the very near future, seeing as the date I go over to the bakery coincides with my year review, again yeah me. Mike took all of us that were working the other day up to the top of the Tower and got to see the view. I have to say its the best view around by far. You could see Onieda Lake, almost to the other end. Im sure if I had binoculars, I would be able to pick out where Kate's parents live. We could also see from the balcony facing towards the intersection of 365 and 31, the water tower at the prison outside of Rome. Im sure if I had my glasses on I would have been able to see the tops of the churches in Rome. the view was jsut incredible. If we had seen it during the fall foliage season it would have been even more spectacular. I would love to be able to go up and see it during the summer months, with all that green around. You could look down and see what they were doing on the ground and how all the projects they have going fit together. Puts all that construction into perspective. Just gorgeous. I am envious for the people that can afford that view, lucky bastards. Nothing else is new, Katie is good, I am fine, the family is fine on both sides. Talk to you later Joe

No comments: