Sunday, November 28, 2004

Life events

Good Sunday morning all. Just thought that I would say hello and see how everyone else's Thanksgiving was. Mine went wonderfully. It felt like it was such a long day and when it's my day off and it feels like that then it is all good. Both days off actually felt really long. Wonderful news that is. Nothing else new going on at the bakery. Enjoying still, although the deadline is coming up really fast for when we have to have all the bread ready to be baked and approved by the head honchos. Also of note, Brian said that he was going to be bringing the newborn into work on Monday, so we all get to see it. He also said that he would bring it down to the bakery for me to see it. Hopefully Jen will be back then so that she can see it. I know she would love to see it again. Seeing as she had so much fun with her little one that was at that stage just a year ago. Well, nothing else is new here. Gotta get into gear and make sure I know what everyone wants before I go Christmas shopping, even though I have two weeks yet before that happens. I am going to buy the two turtles we have a bigger tank in three weeks or so. Just before Christmas. That will be a present for Katie and me a little bit. We jsut fouind out the other day that we have a male and a female, and the male is trying to get the female to mate. Very amusing way they do it too. The male sits in front of the female and wiggles it's two front claws at her. So far Michele (formerly Mike) has rejected Ike totally. Poor guy, maybe the new tank will let him have a chance. Nothing else so I will talk to you later Joe Listening to: Corruption, Front Line Assembly FYI: The Library of Congress has 600 miles of shelves.

No comments: