Thursday, December 02, 2004

Christmas Browsing

Sorry for the long pause between posts, I've jsut been busy working and then paying more attention to my other blog, JoesTown's Clicks. It is easier for me to do those postings because they don't require me typing for a long period of time while Katie is sleeping. She seems to not like the sound of my keyboard. It doesn't help that I have had this keyboard since I got the computer 2 years ago. I told her yesterday if she wanted to get me something for Chrsitmas she could get me a wireless keyboard and mouse set. I priced them in Wal-Mart yesterday and they aren't too bad. The Microsoft one is 50 bucks and the Logitech one is 30. I kinda want the Microsoft one because the mouse has all the extra buttons that I had come to enjoy on my other wireless mouse that recently shit the bed. Katie also saw a small HP that she wanted. She says it's just her size and at 500 bucks looks pretty good to me. But I think she may get it for her birthday or later. Who knows, depends on the money issue at the time of purchase. I kind of like the fact that we would have two computers in the house, this way I could network them both and share the printer that I have. Sounds like the perfect way for me to do this. Can't wait. I start my night's at the bakery this coming monday, hopefully. If not this week then definetly the following monday. We have to have all of the bread done and ready to go into production as of Sunday. We should be able to do this seeing as we only have 2-3 that are giving us trouble and I am sure that Rich and Antonio can get those things worked out yesterday and today. Katie told me when I told her that I was going to nights that she now doesn't want me to go. I kinda figured that would happen, seeing as I really enjoy the 11-7 shift that I have right now. Oh well, what are you going to do. We'll get used to it. Nothing else is going on so... I will talk to you later Joe FYI: Farmington, Maine, celebrates Chester Greenwood Day to honor the inventor of earmuffs.

No comments: