Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year

I hope you all have a fun night tonight and if you do drink, do it sensibly. Me personally, I have gotten myself a bit of a headcold. Katie isnt fairing much better. She is just plain sick. she cant get ahold of the doctor to ask him what she can take. thankfully she is sleeping as i type. My truck is in the shop due to the minor ($2200) accident, but the good news is the deductable of $500 is being reimbursed to me even as we speak. Mind you i havent given the 500 to the place that is fixing my truck. which is really cool, this way i have no out of pocket expenses. It only took 2 weeks for Geico and Progressive to fight about how much Geico would get back, and apparently they got it all back. yeah me. now we will see what my insurance is going to be like in the next six months. god help me. well, nothing else is new so I will talk to you later Joe FYI: Texas is the only state that permits residents to cast absentee ballots from space.

No comments: